PhotoOrganista helps you archive, manage and work with large portfolios of photos
- Import* photos from over 650 digital camera RAW formats**, JPEG, HEIC, PNG and TIFF files, plus Fuji Compressed Raw***
- Store photos in your own folders, or sit back and let PhotoOrganista do the archiving for you, saving the images either in the Portfolio or your iCloud storage
- Enjoy easy-to-use tools for back-up, renaming and metadata updates during import
- Effortlessly create stacks of photos with intuitive drag-and-drop
- Rapidly cull, rate and colour tag with a single click
- Assign projects and add user-tags, organised into hierarchies for powerful group searches
Open and edit your portfolio on the iPad app
Purchase includes both Mac and iPad apps
- Quickly find and select photos using any combination of projects, tags, filters, quickpicks, snap filters and global text search
- Easily build powerful search filters, referencing all metadata fields
- Access over 85 photo properties
- Enjoy dedicated entries for professional photographers and those working with analog film cameras
- Exploit powerful methods to edit, bulk update and check consistency of your photo metadata, without touching the original files
Download from App Store today and start a 30-day free trial
- Open photos in full screen detail
- Scrutinise images with pan and zoom up 3200%
- Compare against reference choice
- Visualise metadata using our innovative bar charts and pivot tables
- Group ISO, aperture, shutter speeds, focal lengths and subject distance values into bands to better see patterns
- Study your work to help choose and buy the right gear, improve technique, spot patterns and much more...
- Enjoy a high level of personalisation
- Customisation options include colour and layout, keyboard shortcuts, tool visibility, custom quickpick drill-down, field options and much more
PhotoOrganista is a fast, flexible and affordable Digital Asset Manager
*PhotoOrganista cannot import from Apple Photos app or any other 3rd party application at this time.
**See Apple's camera support page for full details here.
***PhotoOrganista can import Fuji Compressed Raw files and show thumbnails, but is unable to display full resolution previews.